It features, a stylised Metatron’s cube, mandalas, platonic solids, rhinoceros scarab beetles, the sun, all seeing eye, acanthus leaves
• Rhinoceros beetles are a subfamily of the scarab beetle.
• In ancient Egyptian religion the scarab was also a symbol of immortality, resurrection, transformation and protection much used in funerary art.
• The Acanthus is a medicinal plant associated with Apollo and his healing abilities.
• It is widely used as a decorative motifs or ornament and is often found in art & archetucture (particularily in ancient Greece)
• The acanthus leaf is also one of the oldest cemetery motifs . It symbolises the heavenly garden. In Christianity the thorny leaves represent pain, sin and punishment. Acanthus symbolizes immortality in Mediterranean countries.